|Job Category||Data and CRM|
|Salary||£100K / £110K plus great benefits|
A leadership role in data product development and delivery…
Data is at the centre of everything our client does. They are a well-respected, established and highly successful consultancy with global clients across a wide range of sectors including retail, automotive, financial services and charities.
They have a huge range of market leading data products and services and use these to improve their clients’ marketing and business performance.
The company has a great culture, and they are passionate about their people, their clients and their products. They reward those who show initiative and work hard to be the best they can in everything they do.
As Director of Data Products and Solutions you will be responsible for
- Inspiring and leading the development of data solutions (both new and existing) that meet the changing needs of their clients
- Identifying new 3rd party data sources
- Ensuring compliance of new and existing data sources and solutions
- Working with the senior team, and with significant budgets to support the creation and delivery of profitable data solutions
- Managing a diverse and large team including data analysts and data scientists
You are passionate about data, have an innovative, mind and are a leader who can inspire and develop both data solutions and data teams.
Your skills and experience includes:
- Proven experience of leading the successful development and delivery of innovative and profitable 3rd party data solutions
- Excellent commercial awareness and experience of dealing with 3rd party data suppliers
- Experience managing significant budgets
- An understanding of both traditional and digital data and the applications within in marketing
- Exceptional communication skills at senior level and the ability to inspire and deliver change
- Experience managing your own team
- Solid working knowledge of GDPR and implications for 3rd party data acquisition.
The salary for this role as Director of Data Products and Solutions is around £100K / £110K plus excellent benefits.
This is a rare opportunity to join this company at a senior level and to have the scope to be innovative and further develop their highly successful data products.