|Job Category||Account Handling, Campaign Management|
|Salary||£40 - £50K|
Digital Project Manager £40 – £50K
The opportunity to join this award-winning Project Management team within this marketing data agency as Digital Project Manager offers the right candidate a really exciting chance to work on some blue chip client accounts.
Working with teams in Client Services, Marketing Technology, Managed Services and Customer Engagement, you will support both large and small-scale digitally focused projects.
Coming from an agency digital or CRM background in a client-facing role, you understand project management from planning, delivery and budget control.
- Taking on client briefs, defining and scoping out the project and timelines
- Create project plans and documentation
- Planning resources and revenue forecasting
- Managing client expectations as well as internal teams
- Reporting and delivering quality work for your clients
You’ll have a good understanding of CRM and email creation and deployment for this role and understand the use of marketing data and insight for successful marketing projects and campaigns. You’re very organised, have worked on projects and have a good marketing background.