Digital Product Manager, Apps to £55K
Brilliant opportunity for a digitally experienced and consumer focused Product Manager with a good understanding of mobile Apps to join this leading digital relationship marketing company in the parenting sector.
Focused on the development of customer-centric product launches and developments within the App propositions, your role will balance supporting the customer with valuable product information and guidance with the commercial and technical needs of the business.
- Managing the App focus and making sure it remains the most downloaded app in the UK by it’s target market.
- Working with inhouse teams to develop new features to keep it cutting edge
- Link it with the website to ensure customer focus is maintained throughout
- Gain understanding of the customer experience so that you can fill product gaps and drive product launches that are relevant
- Manage design briefs and design documents to create detailed requirements
- When driving new product launches, work closely and get buy in from the inhouse teams such as PR, marketing and campaign / sales.
For this role you have:
- Product management experience within digital, ideally with good Mobile Apps knowledge and agile software development
- You have a proven record of managing successful product launches and the product lifecycle.
- Able to develop product and marketing strategies and communicate with snr management to ideate recommendations
- You have knowledge of software development and web technologies.
- You’re good at problem-solving, can communicate brilliantly and are a strong negotiator!
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a lively, happy team just North of London where your role will be seen as pivotal and vital to the business.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at https://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/