|Job Category||Campaign Management, Clientside, Digital|
This is a great opportunity for a capable Digital Marketing Manager, managing acquisition and retention of subscribers for this online subscription business which supports the retail sector. Leading a small team, you’ll deliver a range of mostly digital activity to drive revenues through new customer acquisition, cross and upsell, and customer retention. You’ll blend strategic aptitude and hands on delivery to really make your mark in this great role.
This business information specialist is well established and highly respected in the industry it services. It’s an entrepreneurial environment so supportive of new initiatives and there’s certainly plenty of scope to make an impact. It’s small team with everyone really focused on doing a great job.
- To produce, plan and implement membership acquisition campaigns for the product portfolio
- Develop and oversee membership marketing to drive revenues through new customer acquisition, cross and upsell, and customer retention, across multiple revenue streams and internationally
- Deliver email, Google Adwords, social activity
- Work profitably to develop the membership and audience profiles of our current and future products
- Manage team of 2 – Email and Marketing Execs
- Able to work at a stratgeic level – develop the plans – but equally operate at a hands on level (write copy, set up campaigns, report)
- Experience developing and delivering online acquisition and retention campaigns – including email, Google Adwords and social – ideally within publishing and or membership organisations
- Knowledge of implementing and developing CRM/database systems for onboarding and segment-based campaigns and proven database management skills
- Experience of successfully developing audiences for professional titles which exist in print and online
- Able to multi-task, cope with lots going on a once
- Management experience