|Job Category||Account Handling, Digital|
This lovely independent media planning and buying agency are looking for a super bright and capable Digital AM to join their team. You’ll have experience in planning and buying PPC – experience in social would be helpful too – but equally you’ll need the consultative account handling approach required to work closely with your clients and add real value to their business. If you have a couple of years’ experience in digital media planning and want a Digital AM role where every day really is different, this is the one for you. London, to £35k
This independent media planning and buying agency has the sort of ethos you could spend your entire career looking for. It’s a really fantastic working environment, they reward you when you do well, they are supportive and collaborative, and they implement a very healthy work-life balance approach. They encourage personal growth and you’ll get the opportunity to work on new projects to broaden your skill set if you so choose. They are ambitious and growing, winning new pitches all the time.
This agency is perfect for you if you want to be part of small, lovely, friendly team with a relaxed culture but equally everyone is completely committed to delivering the absolute best work for their clients.
About the role
- Work closely with the Digital Director to take the original brief from the client; understand, interpret and challenge client media briefs
- Put together detailed digital media strategy and cross-media plans, incorporating different digital media channels and proposing tests and solutions
- Responsible for making sure tracking and tagging requirements are in place and to assist in brand tracking and channel attribution
- Work on integrated and offline campaigns too, according to business need and personal preference
- Building good understanding of digital platforms
- Develop solid understanding of the commercial challenges of each client and how these affect digital media buying
- Manage the delivery of the campaign and take the lead on ensuring the client’s activity is delivered
- Create attention-grabbing presentations to the client showcasing their results, marketplace information, competitor strategy and more general media update
- Take responsibility for the reporting of campaigns on a weekly/monthly basis, with support from an Account Executive.
- 2+ years of digital media planning/buying experience, ideally including PPC and other digital channels ideally social
- Good knowledge of how to ensure tracking and attribution across channels
- Bursting with energy and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional work to clients
- Real analytical and methodical strengths; good with numbers
- Ready to take on a bit of everything and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- A natural curiosity and keen to learn
- Thrive on working in a team and are happy to ‘chip in’ and help other members of the team
This great Digital Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in account handling and media planning and buying roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at https://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/