|Job Category||Data and CRM, Data Planning|
|Salary||Around £500 per day|
This is a senior role across data strategy on an initial FTC basis.
- You will be responsible for the data strategy across a number of key clients for this leading agency
- You are a strong influencer and will present innovative data led solutions to top level stakeholders
- You will integrate data and analytics with broader marketing strategy
- You will brief internal teams to deliver these solutions
Data Strategy Director – Freelance – Skills and experience
- Extensive senior data strategy / data planning experience gained agency side.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing as well as data
- Client facing communication skills at senior level – gravitas to influence
- Strategic thinker with the ability to go beyond clients’ briefs
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, process, database and analytics platforms
Exciting opportunity to step into a senior role within data planning at a leading agency. Quick start – ideally August – may look at September.
If you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.