|Job Category||Data and CRM, Data Planning, Digital|
|Salary||up to £90K|
Our client is looking for a Data Planning Director. You will join a London marketing agency that is well respected, has some great clients and a fast developing data team.
Data Planning Director – The role
This is a great role for a Data Planning Director who is a natural leader and who can inspire the team and clients alike.
You will work with a range of clients across multiple sectors and help them design engaging data driven creative customer journeys across multiple channels.
Data Planning Director – Skills and experience
If you are excited by the prospect of working in a collaborative way and if you like the idea of a start-up mentality but want the security of a well-established and backed agency this could be for you.
- You need senior experience within data strategy across CRM and digital
- You have shaped and delivered great strategic data driven work
- You are a natural leader that can inspire
- You are a confident relationship builder, proven pitcher and presenter who can make data simple when necessary and can inspire those around them with what data can achieve.
- You have an analytical mindset yet are also interested in how data works closely with creative. You understand that by working together with creative strategists the best ideas and campaigns can come to life to shape.
- You are excited about embracing new technologies
This is a great Data Planning Director role and a chance to join a leading marketing agency in an exciting and developing role.
The salary is up to £90K plus benefits.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you so please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org