|Job Category||Data Planning|
Data Planning Director required for leading London integrated marketing agency.
Data Planning Director – London, £75K – £90K
Great opportunity to be the data planning lead at one of London’s best marketing agencies.
Data Planning Director – The role
- You will be responsible for the planning of CRM and data strategies for a range of varied clients. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impression and be part of an award winning data team
- You will build strong relationships with clients on the strategic delivery and planning of CRM and data activities.
- Drive strategy across numerous channels including DM, email and SMS channels as well as digital and social
- Manage and inspire more junior members of the data planning team.
Data Planning Director – Skills and experience
- Extensive data planning and strategy experience gained agency side.
- Strong around all aspects of data and CRM programmes – plus an understanding of digital and social data.
- Strong client facing communication skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to go beyond the client’s brief
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, process, database and analytics platforms
- Management experience
This is an exciting role for a Data Planning Director to join a leading marketing agency in a senior role.
The salary is around £75K- £90K plus benefits.
If you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you so please feel free to email me email@example.com