|Job Category||Data and CRM, Data Planning, Digital|
|Salary||£35K to £45K + bens|
This really is one of the best agencies to work for in London, they are highly awarded and known for driving behavioural changing ideas that deliver for their clients as well as providing memorable experiences for customers.
They look after their people, they hire the best and they deliver award-winning and inspirational creative work. They have an impeccable record for new business and continue to grow their existing client relationships annually. They are a network agency with a true family feel. They only hire the best, providing an enviable pool of talent to work with, and everyone who joins this thriving and award-winning agency loves it and never wants to leave.
The data team is also one of the best in London and they work with a variety of exciting clients helping deliver some of the best data strategies around!
Data Planner – The role
- You’ll be working on one of this agency’s key clients and have lots of variety developing effective data strategies, customer journeys and new insight and analysis projects.
- You will design data strategies, brief your internal resources to deliver projects, analyse responses and make recommendations to the client to improve future strategy and campaign success.
- This is a proactive role and very client facing, so you’ll be someone who loves presenting their ideas and sharing their passion for data.
Data Planner– Skills and experience needed
- You’ll have at least 3 years’ experience in data, with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the role of data within direct and digital marketing. Ideally this will be as a Data Planner or Data Strategist.
- You will love the strategic side of data and planning – you know how to utilise data to create the best campaigns
- With outstanding client facing and presentation skills, you’re able to communicate complex issues in an engaging way.
- You thrive on adding value and getting results, are experienced in developing innovative solutions and demonstrating the power of data to transform client business success.
- Strong relationship skills with a positive nature and the ability to fit well into a collaborative and friendly team
The Data team here are really lovely, collaborative and friendly and the agency is seen as one of the leaders in Data Planning.
Data Planner up to £45K plus great benefits
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.