|Job Category||Account Handling, Campaign Management, Data and CRM|
|Salary||£22K - £24K|
Our client is an international data agency and they are looking for a Data Account Executive / Data Marketing Executive to join a team focusing on the data processing and selections of transactional data for direct marketing campaigns.
Data Marketing Executive / Data Admin Assistant – SW London / Surrey borders. £22K to £24K per annum plus benefits
Maternity cover role
You will work with a lovely and friendly team who specialise in direct marketing and database marketing solutions for a range of clients.
The role is maternity cover – ideally starting in February.
- Liaising and managing requests for internal data processing – working with various internal teams
- Dealing with order requirements
- Fulfilment of orders in accordance with client requirements
- Review invoices prior to dispatch
- Provide input and assistance to internal projects
- Good administration with some experience working with databases, database marketing environment or direct marketing
- Good communication skills
- Organised and with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of data, suppressions, layouts and formats would be an advantage, but it is not essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
This great Data Account Executive / Data Marketing Executive won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.