|Job Category||Campaign Management, Data and CRM, Data Planning, Planning & Strategy|
|Salary||£45 - £50K|
Joining this Data Agency, the UK’s largest data-driven communications Agency as their Data Manager will surely lead you in the right career direction.
The opportunity will enable you to utilise your strong strategic data management skills, your understanding of Single Customer View, data mapping and supporting the build of new data products while developing new skills and experience as you grow.
- Strategic data and product management leadership
- Supporting and enabling the development and management strategy of products or client projects
- Managing the delivery of strategic data or product deliveries
- Liaising with new data suppliers, reviewing and acquiring new relationships to reflect data feed requirements
- Scheduling and delivering data projects as requested
- Quality control reporting including product road maps and status
- Data strategy development and delivery
- Operational support for the Operational Data management team on ad-hoc requests
For this role you have experience in marketing data and understand customer databases, single Customer view, CRM and data mapping and insight. You’ll relish the challenge of running product development projects and data solutions.