|Job Category||Account Handling, Data and CRM|
|Salary||£30K to £35K|
An Account Manager with good understanding of data driven marketing is needed to join a London CRM agency to work on one of their key clients.
As a good relationship builder you will work with the client to help them improve and deliver on their data and CRM strategy, working on their single customer view database and managing associated direct marketing campaigns.
Data Account Manager – Experience
- Past experience working within a CRM / data or integrated agency or from a client-side marketing role with a focus on CRM and data
- A detailed understanding of data driven marketing campaigns and ideally eCRM
- Project management of campaigns
- Good client facing and communications skills
- An organised team player who is motivated and ambitious and who is happy to manage campaigns for a high profile account.
This role would suit you if you love account management and data!
Salary £30K to £35K plus benefits and excellent career prospects.
This great Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.