|Job Category||Account Handling, Campaign Management, Data and CRM, New Business|
|Salary||£40 - £50K OTE|
Join this lovely, friendly, award-winning data agency in their client services team as a Business Development Manager / Sales Account Manager.
If you have strong client relationship skills, are a natural relationship builder who enjoys both sales and account development this could be the position for you.
- You will have the opportunity to manage and build new relationships with your marketing agency client base.
- You will help drive sales through marketing agencies, media agencies, advertising agencies, and other intermediaries.
- You will build strong partnerships with the agencies and support them with all their data-related marketing needs for their own clients
- You will ensure agencies have a good understanding of the range of data products you can offer.
- You will maximise revenue from these clients through upselling and cross selling
- You will manage and take responsibility for growing key clients
This role requires a proactive, positive and outgoing personality – you’re happy to in a role that incorporates new business and client development.
- You enjoy meeting people, interacting at all levels and offering the best solutions and service to your clients.
- You have experience in account management, sales or new business
- You have an understanding of marketing data solutions which could include some of the following – data cleansing, data segmentation, database management, CRM campaign management.
- You will also be excited about having London’s marketing agencies as your clients and potential clients.
- You’re organised, a natural relationship builder, numerate and able to present and communicate well.
This is a lovely sales and business development role which involves building and nurturing relationships.
This role offers a really good basic and bonus to give an OTE of around between £40K and £50K