|Job Category||Clientside, Social & Content|
My client is an ambitious market disruptor in the financial services space. They are currently going through an exciting growth trajectory.
They have developed a product that is highly tailored to their audience and is already hugely successful.
But the potential is huge.
They are looking to expand their marketing team so they can continue to develop highly creative and thought-provoking marketing campaigns through DRTV, web, PPC, SEO, social media, brand, and PR.
This is an excellent opportunity to be at the start of this journey and grow your marketing skill set and have hands on ownership of high growth marketing campaigns.
- Develop the social media strategy and manage all channels
- Execute the strategy delivering maximum value from each channel engaged in
- Manage proactive content campaigns, and manage all engagement and contact in all channels
- Work closely with and support the Brand, PR, SEO content and social media acquisition teams
- Deliver appropriate contact reporting, including detailed reporting on complaints and negative contacts
- Support the broader Marketing and Digital Teams as necessary
- Report accurately and timely on quantity and content of all social media communications
- Collaborate closely with all digital channel owners
- Collaborate closely with the Brand & PR and SEO content development teams
- Experience managing Social Media and content campaigns
- Experience developing and managing communications campaigns to support acquisition and brand development
- A great communicator both written and verbally
- An inquisitive personality – always seeking to understand the drivers, identify faults and get the detail right
- Creative, especially in seeking new, innovative, improved approaches to problems and tasks and in analysing results to identify all value-driving insight Ideally experience working with digital marketing agencies
- Direct Marketing and/or channel experience is not required, but an appetite to learn fast on the job is essential
- Appetite to develop On and Offline Marketing and Social Media skills