|Job Category||Planning & Strategy|
Exciting opportunity to lead a high-profile automotive account at this leading agency that’s passionate about transforming brands and engaging customers.
My client is a forward-thinking and award-winning marketing agency that have a superb portfolio of clients and some of the most talented people in the business.
The energy here is amazing with an innovative approach, bringing vision and positive change, and cutting-edge thinking.
- You will be an experienced Associate Strategy Director or a newly appointed Strategy Director who can define and lead the strategy for this large and multi award winning account.
- You focus will be to deliver transformative customer and brand experiences.
- You will have a curious mind and constantly seeking killer insights into human behaviour and creating memorable moments. You will be hungry to turn those insights into brilliant creative.
- You will be brave and innovative and driven by creating exciting impactful work.
- You will have in-depth experience of CRM, loyalty, and customer experience.
Skills and Experience Needed
- Experience working as a strategic planner using data to form your insights.
- Experience of working within the automotive and B2B sectors is essential.
- Experience of leading and managing others to great work.
- Strong research capability: able to source supporting insights and craft convincing arguments based on research activity.
- Strong creative judgement and opinion. Able to inspire the creative team.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of customer journeys across all media and touch points
- Experience of digital channels, measurement and strategy and optimising them to drive brand value