|Job Category||Planning & Strategy|
Exciting opportunity to work on some fascinating, varied blue chip accounts at this leading agency that’s passionate about transforming brands and engaging customers.
The energy here is amazing with a talented and innovative team bringing vision and positive change, attracting more clients that value innovation and cutting-edge thinking.
Plus, you’ll work in amazing new, state of the art offices and a lovely, people centric culture.
As Strategist on some fascinating accounts and iconic brands, you’ll be part of a smart strategy team and work with an inspiring planning partner who will help you develop your skills.
- Your main focus will be to create transformative, multi-channel customer experiences.
- You’ll uncover and use killer insights into human behaviour, exploring and identifying what customers really want and developing powerful, engaging communications.
- You’ll inspire brilliant creative, applying cutting edge customer insight.
Skills and Experience Needed
- With some of your experience gained agency side, you’ll have 1 – 3 years strategy experience including digital, social and content.
- Working on end to end across the customer journey, you know how to interpret numbers, are data/CRM literate – although not a data planner – and very, very customer focused.
- You’re hungry to do ever better work, not afraid to ask questions and challenge existing thinking and naturally curious about people, ideas and developments.
This is one of the best agencies in town and a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Strategist to build their skills. So, if you think this is the role for you, please click APPLY and send me your CV now.