Inspiring and supportive education group are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious admissions manager within the education sector to join the team in an exciting period of growth. You will be responsible for the admissions for a fantastic senior school based in central London.
My client is a family of nurseries, schools, and colleges in the UK that allow children to be the best they can. They provide a supportive environment that inspires their pupils to become and all rounded, confident and articulate individual.
Students develop culturally and socially, as well as academically, enjoying a well-rounded education full of fun and laughter. They work hard to help every child find something that fulfils them, to find their extraordinary, the thing only they can contribute to the world.
- My client is looking for a collaborative admissions manager for this highly successful and brilliant senior school.
- You will be the prime point of reference for future parents when they require information about the school, and to manage the admissions process through to enrolment, liaising effectively with all parties involved in admissions and addressing enquiries.
- The Admissions Manager will provide a friendly, warm, highly professional and efficient admissions provision for the School. The role will involve providing an excellent customer experience to all prospective parents, pupils and agents including managing initial enquiries, hosting private tours for prospective families, facilitating pupil assessments and admitting pupils to the School.
- The successful candidate will be an organised, enthusiastic and a hard-working team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. They will also be digitally savvy and have had previous experience in a similar
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Flexible attitude, patience, sense of humour
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of working with school databases such as ISAMS
• Word, Excel
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to work on own initiative
• Extensive experience within a customer-service focussed environment, and preferably have administrative experience within senior schools or higher education
• General administration support and ad hoc duties as may be reasonably required.
Please note that candidates selected for interview need to be available on Thursday 14th July, where interviews will be taking place with the senior leadership team face to face in Central London.