Inspiring and supportive education group are looking for a Marketing Director to join the team in an exciting period of growth.
My client is a family of nurseries, schools, and colleges in the UK that allow children to be the best they can. They provide a supportive environment that inspires their pupils to become and all rounded, confident and articulate individual.
Students develop culturally and socially, as well as academically, enjoying a well-rounded education full of fun and laughter. They work hard to help every child find something that fulfils them, to find their extraordinary, the thing only they can contribute to the world.
The Marketing Director is a key role within the business and is responsible for supporting the international student recruitment for all UK based sixth form colleges. You will have experience in creating marketing campaigns and materials to attract an international audience, who are looking to move to the UK to study at a boarding school.
Additionally, the role will support the groups master brand, including working on key initiatives to grow brand awareness. You will be the guardian of the brand and lead brand campaigns. This is a hands-on role, and someone with a background in graphic design and content production is required. While you will work with agency partners regularly, you will be creating materials yourself.
- Development of market relevant key collateral
- Lead and grow the digital marketing strategy for the colleges, including lead generation
- Work with the senior leadership team to develop and execute the marketing strategy
- Experience in a senior marketing role where you have been responsible for creative output
- Experience in lead generation for international markets, particularly Asia
- Experience in international student recruitment is a plus, but not essential
- Ability to design, adapt and produce collateral yourself
- Digital marketing and social media management experience is essential
- Experience in website design and re-branding projects
- Keen eye for design and detail
- Exceptional track record of growing market share