|Job Category||Clientside, Digital, Social & Content|
Inspiring and supportive education group are looking for an experienced admissions and marketing manager to join the team in an exciting period of growth.
My client is a family of nurseries, schools, and colleges in the UK that allow children to be the best they can. They provide a supportive environment that inspires their pupils to become and all rounded, confident and articulate individual.
Students develop culturally and socially, as well as academically, enjoying a well-rounded education full of fun and laughter. They work hard to help every child find something that fulfils them, to find their extraordinary, the thing only they can contribute to the world.
My client is looking for a collaborative and nurturing marketing expert who has a knowledge of the education system covering both marketing and admissions to support a high profile and successful secondary school. Key responsibilities would be to create marketing initiatives, charity and community led projects, brand refreshes, website content and marketing collateral including keeping key material up to date.
- Marketing experience within in an education context
- Ability to roll up sleeves and execute and make the day to day happen
- Nurturing and supportive nature
- Passion for the principles– creating a flexible and supportive environment that allows students to develop into an all-rounded, happy student
- Excited to be part of an innovative and entrepreneurial environment that is growing and where no two days are the same