|Job Category||Data Analysis, Data and CRM|
|Salary||£50K to £65K|
Analytics Consultant / Data Consultant – £50K to £65K – London
This is a great agency that works on truly cutting-edge data analytics projects.
If you have a strong understanding of data analysis and insight and can work closely with clients and internal teams of analysts and data scientists to project manage the successful delivery of analytical projects then this is the position for you.
You will have a background in analytics, data and insight, have a consultative approach and the ability to project manage analytical projects.
Analytics Consultant / Data Consultant
- Gain an understanding of the clients’ business problems and help deliver the solutions
- Project manage a team of analysts providing accurate briefing to enable them to execute analysis and to ensure successful delivery of analytics projects
- Present insights to stakeholders
- Anticipate project risk and constraints and ensure the quality of work
- Extensive experience in analytics / data roles.
- Previous experience of providing solutions from an agency, consultancy or a client-side background
- The ability to project manage a large team
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders / clients
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present complex concepts and to tell stories around data solutions
- Able to set a vision, in order to lead and inspire at all levels
You may be an Insight Manager, Database Manager, Analyst, Data Consultant or similar but if you have a passion for data and analysis and good client facing and project management skills then do get in contact for more details.
The salary for this role is between £50K to £65K depending on experience plus lovely benefits