|Job Category||Account Handling, Digital|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the top affiliate networks as an Account Manager, managing affiliate campaigns and driving results for some really iconic brands. They offer a dynamic and flexible working culture, as well as loads of opportunity for development and progression.
This affiliate network is not only one of the leading businesses in the sector but also one that really values and rewards its employees. With a dynamic and fast paced culture, there is plenty of opportunity to develop your skills but equally you will be supported and encouraged to progress. They offer loads of great benefits, cool recently refurbished offices in a fab location, a great social scene and flexible working.
- Responsible for managing affiliate campaigns for your clients across travel, retail, fashion or telco sectors, ensuring client is getting the best returns on their programme as possible
- Working across performance reporting and client management
- Optimising client strategy (forecasting/budget management/booking exposure)
- Onboarding and recruiting affiliates/publishers to drive more traffic for the brands
- Working with Campaign Assistants & Account Executives who handle admin and support requests
- Monitoring tracking activity and understanding the technology behind this
- At least 1 year’s account handling experience in a relevant digital marketing role
- In depth understanding of the affiliate marketing industry
- Knowledge of what makes a good affiliate programme and how to improve a merchant campaign
- Understanding of how to match an affiliate marketing strategy to a merchant or sector
- Ability to build great relationships with clients, understand their objectives and help maximise returns
- Analytical and results focused; able to monitor key performance stats and make recommendations on how these can be improved
- Confident in your approach