|Job Category||Account Handling|
Fabulous Account Manager role as part of a newly created team working with a global new client win – to £40k
This great brand activation agency has just won a large global client, and need an entrepreneurial Account Manager with digital marketing expertise to help relaunch the brand and create and implement a global web presence and customer activation plans across regions in the Middle East, Europe and USA. It’s a great time to join at the inception of this team, built to drive innovation and maintain market leading position for the client.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the start of an adventure; to relaunch a brand, join a new team and create a unique proposition, which engages audiences and delights the clients!
Initially the role will be digitally focused and so will require a good understanding of developing a digital infrastructure and working closely with a digital agency who will manage the build of the global website.
The focus will be to develop a global brand prescence and then activate this through a number of channels including display, search, CRM and experiential.
A unique team is to be developed around this account including a dedicated creative team and a newsroom, which will have community managers who engage with customers across all regions.
The Client has a high profile background and has a vision to develop a brand with creativity, ingenuity and a real point of difference. The ambitions and the budgets are large. There will be some travel to the client in Dubai.
There will be legislation and regulations that will need to be considered and that will be region dependent so any previous experience within the tobacco or alcohol sectors would be advantageous.
- Experienced account manager with real digital marketing expertise as well as an appreciation of how digital fits into the broader marketing picture
- Expertise managing website and digital marketing projects; expert appreciation of search, display and CRM
- Sound brand awareness and experiential experience helpful too
- Able to work effectively with highly driven, successful and ambitious clients
- Dynamic, self-starter, entrepreneurial, able to operate autonomously
- Excited about the opportunity to join a fast growing independent agency with potential to move up the ranks quickly and be part of the success
- Financially astute and can maximize revenue opportunities
- Digitally savvy
- Strategic capability as well as creative judgement and passion for
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at https://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/