|Job Category||Account Handling, Planning & Strategy|
This lovely central London media planning and buying agency are looking for a super bright and capable experienced Account Manager to join their team. You’ll need planning and buying experience across a range of offline media, and ideally dome digital experience too. You’ll need a really consultative account handling approach to work closely you’re your clients and add real value to their business. If you have a couple of years’ experience in media planning and want a new AM role where every day really is different, this is the one for you. London, £30-38k
This media planning and buying agency is perfect for you if you have stacks of personality and want to be part of small, lovely and friendly team. It’s a really fantastic working environment, very supportive and collaborative, with a relaxed and social culture but equally everyone is completely committed to delivering the absolute best work for their clients.
About the role
- Work closely with the Account Director to take the original brief from the client; understand, interpret and challenge client media briefs
- Put together detailed media strategy and cross-media plans, incorporating different media channels are and how they work together – looking at the bigger picture – and proposing tests and solutions
- Responsible for making sure tracking and tagging requirements are in place and to assist in brand tracking and channel attribution
- Building good understanding of media owner platforms
- Develop solid understanding of the commercial challenges of each client and how these affect media buying.
- Manage the delivery of the campaign and take the lead on ensuring the client’s activity is delivered
- Create attention-grabbing presentations to the client showcasing their results, marketplace information, competitor strategy and more general media update
- Take responsibility for the reporting of campaigns on a weekly/monthly basis, with support from an Account Executive.
- 3+ years of experience planning/buying a range of offline channels such as DRTV, press, insert and doordrops
- Some experience across digital channels helpful too
- Good knowledge of how to ensure tracking and attribution across channels
- Experience in some of: E-Telmar (TGI), Nielson Ad Dynamix, MediaTel, DDS, TVSquared, Adalyser
- Able to come in and hit the ground running and be able to develop more junior resource
- Bursting with energy and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional work to clients
- Real analytical and methodical strengths; good with numbers
- Ready to take on a bit of everything and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- A natural curiosity and keen to learn
- Thrive on working in a team and are happy to ‘chip in’ and help other members of the team
This great Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.