|Job Category||Account Handling|
If you’re a brilliant account handler who provides excellent client service, this very lovely small independent media agency is the one for you. You don’t need media experience as training can be provided but you’ll certainly have great client management and project delivery strengths, as well as a keen eye for delivering for your clients. You’ll help build innovative and ambitious brands into market leading names, helping them deliver effective media campaigns (including lots of TV). There is a genuinely open and collaborative culture, with everyone seeing first results from the profitability of the agency. £40-50k
This leading independent media planning and buying agency is superbly successful hence the variety of clients with whom you’ll get to work. They have an unmatched track record of building challenger brands into household names, executing ROI-focussed campaigns for entrepreneurial, data-driven businesses. They really look after their staff, rewarding them very well and ensuring there are progression opportunities for excellent people.
About the role
- Work closely with clients to understand their business and marketing objectives to deliver recommendations and strategic advice across marketing budgeting, comms planning and performance analysis.
- Develop strong relationships with clients based on openness and trust
- Work closely with planning, buying, analysis and insight teams to ensure all work presented to the client is on-brief and delivering their objectives
- Add incremental value in recommendations and client service to help grow business
- Monitor ROI to make recommendations and continuously achieve and exceed client expectations
You will have:
- At least 4 years experience account handling within an agency
- A focused and hardworking mindset, with a real genuine desire to drive the best results for your clients’ campaigns
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Experience in a media agency is NOT essential though you’ll have an appreciation of the full range of media and how to blend them to deliver maximum results
- A desire to work in an independent agency where your contribution is genuinely valued and you have the opportunity to get exposed to a range of commercial challenges
- Strong understanding of campaign performance data
- An ROI focused approach to campaign planning
- Intellectual strengths and a consultative approach
- Time management; organisational skills, attention to detail; proactivity
This great Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in marketing roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at https://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/