|Job Category||Account Handling|
Account Manager – London – £30K – £35K
This exciting agency that specialises in data driven marketing are looking for a talented and experienced Account Manager to work with some of their key clients.
If you love working closely with clients, helping them use data to engage with their customers, building loyalty and value then this could be the role for you.
You will help clients understand their customers through multi-level insight and to deliver marketing campaigns which are integrated across multiple channels with data and digital at the core.
This role will cover customer data, strategy, insight and focuses on key verticals such as Travel, finance, location-based retail and Health and Beauty.
The role involves: building, managing and developing client relationships and understanding their marketing requirements.
- Develop strategic solutions for your clients’ marketing campaigns
- Oversee the delivery of projects (from simple data delivery, direct mail campaigns and digital marketing to complex analytical or strategy projects)
- Day to day operational support
- Attending client facing meetings
- Draft commercial documents and proposals.
Account Manager – Experience
- You have experience working in data driven marketing either within an agency, data consultancy or data driven marketing services provider
- Strong account management and communications skills
- Understanding of data, email, strategy and analytics
The role is based in London and the salary £30K – £35K and excellent career prospects and training.
This great Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.