|Job Category||Account Handling|
Account Manager – £30K to £34K plus amazing benefits including extremely generous holidays!
Are you looking for a step up into an AM role? Are you interested in the charity sector? Are you passionate about direct marketing?
If so this unique role offers an exciting opportunity to work on DRTV campaigns for a very well respected international agency.
Ever dreamed of working in an office with a difference? This international agency is based in fantastic offices and work with some of the biggest names in charity. They have a great work life balance offering flexible working hours and rewarding their staff with a Friday off every month on top of their standard holiday days!
- You will be responsible for developing and project managing campaigns for a variety of charities – both big and small through direct response.
- You will work across direct response TV, film and radio to attract donors to donate to the charities.
- No two days are the same and you will be working with some of the best in the business to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
Skills and experience
- Experience in direct marketing is essential – whether from an agency or a client-side role
- Good project management skills and the ability to multitask is important as you will be often handling multiple projects across different time zones.
- A strong communicator who can work well with clients and media agencies
- A creative eye is important to ensure you get the most out of the creative team to deliver campaigns which strike a chord with people.
- A passion or empathy for the charity sector is important. You can make a real difference to people’s lives in this job.
The salary is between £30K and £34K plus generous holidays, some flexible working, good training plus opportunities for development both in the UK and potentially abroad.
This great Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.