This marketing agency is looking for a friendly and switched-on IT Support Analyst to join their team!
If you are a good communicator who is helpful and approachable – able to build strong rapport with your colleagues to help them with a full range of IT and technical issues this could be the role for you.
- You will log, identify and fix IT issues, whilst keeping your colleagues informed of your progress.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support functions for routine support issues.
- Assist in 3rd line support and technical troubleshooting of complex problems.
- Monitor, prioritise and resolve the incoming support calls from staff.
- Complete regular IT operations and checks such as backups, security checks, vulnerability and update checks to ensure stability, security and performance.
- IT support experience with at least 1 years’ experience in a 2nd line support role
- A friendly, helpful and enthusiastic team member who is organised and effective – able to build rapport with your colleagues to help them with a full range of IT and technical issues.
- Microsoft knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365 including SharePoint, plus hardware knowledge and troubleshooting skills are essential.
- Microsoft Server Technologies along with the supporting systems (IIS, AD, Group Policy DHCP and DNS) and desktop technologies
- Networking knowledge
- PowerShell knowledge
This is a lovely marketing agency with a great culture, well known for looking after their staff. The salary for this IT Support Analyst is between £25K to £30K