|Job Category||Data Analysis, Data and CRM|
|Salary||£40K to £50K + great bens|
Great varied role if you love data analysis and defining data selections for marketing campaigns. Lovely team and great benefits at household name brand.
Senior Insight Analyst – the role
You will be responsible for:
- Data insight analysis and reporting
- Data segmentation and campaign selections for marketing campaigns across direct mail, email, SMS and social media
- Maintaining incoming data feeds.
- Working closely with the CRM team to provide insight that drives the strategy for marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with the development and execution of marketing for acquisition and retention
- Creating data dashboards and presenting data insight
Senior Insight Analyst – experience required
- Knowledge of relational databases – able to make data selections for campaigns and analysis campaign results
- Excel/Access experience
- Good knowledge of campaign management tools such as FastStats, or Adobe Campaign
- Experience using SAS or Adobe Analytics would be useful, but is not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The salary for this client-side role is between £40k and £50K, plus good benefits.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/