|Job Category||Data and CRM, New Business, Planning & Strategy|
An exciting opportunity to join an international Data Agency as Pre Sales Consultant where you will contribute towards winning new marketing technology clients in EMEA.
The role will focus on the complete management of the sales support process, scoping, pricing and designing solutions to meet prospective client needs. With client meetings, product demonstrations, creating presentation and RFP responses you will be in charge of all aspects.
- Documentation – presentation decks, pricing sheets, scoping docs
- RFP editing and response controls
- Case studies, marketing support documentation
- Meeting creations, internal and client focused with all travel arrangements
- Supporting contract negotiations
- Supporting Proof of Concept work
- Supporting solution design and quality control
For this role you are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and some strong project management experience. You have worked in a pre-sales environment and have client services experience.
This great Pre Sales Consultant role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/