Database and CRM ManagerRef: SB/1632
If you have an understanding of marketing databases and are looking for a client side role in London - then this could be the position for you.
Database and CRM Manager - London up to £34K per annum plus benefits
You will work at this media company to support the marketing teams by planning and delivering targeted direct marketing campaigns.
You will be involved in all aspects of the campaigns from data planning to running counts, checking data is compliant and managing the delivery of email campaigns.
• Data planning - advising on targeting for marketing campaigns
• Querying the database using FastStats Explorer and Cascade (training can be provided)
• Preparing and exporting data for direct marketing campaigns
• Ensuring data meets with data protection laws
• Building and sending email marketing campaigns
• Management of a Data Executive who is based overseas
Database and CRM Manager -Experience and skills
• A good understanding of database marketing and CRM
• Email marketing experience
• Strong Excel and ideally some SQL (though not essential)
• Experience of a campaign management tool such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) or FastStats
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a great role and a rare opportunity to use your database skills working at a London based media company.
The salary is up to £34,000 per annum + benefits
This great Database Marketing role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.