Data PlannerRef: SB/1574
Salary:Up to £40K
Want to work on two very different data planning accounts at an award winning agency? Want great training and opportunities in an excellent data team?
Data Planner, London £32K to £40K
• Data Planning role in award winning data team within a great London marketing agency
• Working on several different clients on data strategies across CRM, digital and social
• Creating and delivering data strategies
• Working with internal teams including account management, analysts and strategic planners to deliver award winning campaigns
Data Planner - Skills and experience
• Experience gained in Data Planning or a data related role - ideally gained within a marketing agency, but a client side data savvy marketer would be considered
• Understanding of how to best use data to drive direct marketing campaigns across CRM - ideally incorporating digital and social.
• Experience analysing campaign success to evaluate and make future recommendations
• Ability to communicate plans and strategies
• Understanding of analytics tools such as Excel, Access or SPSS, Google Analytics or a campaign management tool such as FastStats
This is a chance to join a well-respected and award winning marketing agency, with great offices in Central London.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a knowledgeable data team
The salary for this role is up to £40K plus great benefits
This great Data Planner role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in data planning, data and CRM account handling jobs and campaign management roles, so if this role doesn't suit you, it's highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check out other roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs