Planning DirectorRef: BP/1686
Salary:c £80-100K + bens
This is one of London's top agencies for planning and you'll take the strategic lead on a high profile, international brand.
This amazing customer centric agency is widely seen as one ofthebest places to work. With state of the art offices, a collaborative culture and a real focus on their people - they really do have it all! They focus on their people offering flexible working, your own personal development plan and a truly empowering culture, where your voice will be heard.
Planning Director - The Role
- This is very much the lead role working with this forward thinking and savvy client. They're poised to really develop their marketing activity with an emphasis on brand, advertising and digital.
- Working closely with a highly strategic client services lead, you'll place the emphasis on achieving business objectives and creativity, with strategies that deliver commercial value in a truly engaging way.
- There is also a B2B focus and a real passion to ask better questions and build a better world. You will also be involved in helping this fascinating client to broach areas such as women's leadership and gender equality.
Planning Director - Skills and Experience Needed
- You're an inspirational, customer centric Planning Director with agency experience and the gravitas to work at a senior level with your clients. Ideally you'll have a track record planning on large, sometimes complex accounts and love having grown up conversations.
- With a channel neutral approach, you're experienced in brand communications and digital engagement.
- Brilliant at simplifying the complex, you're a convincing presenter who's able to work with your clients to develop plans that deliver commercial success.
- B2B experience is important as is experience of a regulatory type sector such as Financial Services, Telecoms or Utilities.
- You can bring a broad range of skills to the table and bring a strategic, intelligent and commercial approach to the table.
This is a high profile Planning Director role with massive scope, working on fascinating business. If you think you have the skills and experience they're looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I specialise in Integrated marketing and planning roles, so if this one isn't for you, I could well have another role that's perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs to see my full range of jobs.