Digital Marketing ManagerRef: BP/1651
An awesome winter sports holiday specialist is looking for a digital marketing manager to develop a digital strategy which will take them to the next level. Up to £45K
This progressive company are based in South west London and are one of the market leaders in this exciting sector. They offer their staff great career progressive and a fun and supportive environment. You will be surrounded by highly dynamic and energetic winter sports enthusiasts and to some this could be a dream job. In addition this role is pivotal to the company's success moving forward so you will be at the forefront of driving the success.
• You will be a SEO/SEM expert with a strong passion for online/digital marketing. You will deliver against a number of objectives;
• Full responsibility for managing the website development agenda.
• Understand the flow of traffic to the site and define a conversion rate plan.
• Develop and implement the SEO strategy and work closely with a specialist agency to ensure full optimisation of all aspects of SEO.
• Analyse and report on key performance indicators.
• Work with the PPC agency to ensure campaigns deliver ROI.
Skills and Experience
• Proven SEM and SEO experience within travel, retail, luxury or services sector.
• Experience of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
• Knowledge of Google Webmaster, Analytics and AdWords.
• Analytical and understand website design and usability.
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
• Highly organised and a self-starter.
• Driven by targets.
• A passion for winter sports.
This great Digital Marketing Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Digital Marketing Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaite/jobs