Senior Account ManagerRef: BP/1513
Salary:Up to £38K
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join a leading direct and digital marketing agency to work on a cutting edge and fun account.
Senior Account Manager, London
Apart from being one of the most successful direct/ digital shops in London, this agency also boasts amazing new state of the art offices. They also have a juicy training budget as well as a new mentoring programme and one of the best client lists!
Senior Account Manager - The role
- You'll work with an amazing team delivering great thinking and inspiring brilliant creative.
- You will be working on a well-known high street brand delivering communications across all channels in order to improve customer engagement with the brand and also conversion to purchase.
- The work to date has been extremely innovative and so the ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial and creative flair.
Senior Account Manager - Skills and experience
- You will be the day to day contact and will be need to be delivering edgy ideas which will exceed the expectations of the clients. Personable and able to build great relationships both up and down.
- Experience of direct, CRM and digital marketing are essential.
- Direct Mail experience would be helpful.
- Ability to work with external agencies and UX designers and data teams.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with a highly reputed Direct Marketing Agency with excellent benefits, a competitive salary in state of the art offices.
This great Senior Account Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in Account Handling roles, so if this Senior Account Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs